Kkouzestan road projects
- Koupal- Ramhormoz 3way junction rehabilitation
- Koupal- Ramhormoz 3way junction 2nd lane study
- Ramhormoz City Belt-Way study
- Koupal 3way junction study
- Ahvaz- Imam Bandar junction on Haftgel highwaym Phase I &II study
- Karoon river zone dam’s access roads study
- Review of Zagros flat phase I study plus phase II study
Khoozestan Road Projects
Koupal- Ramhormoz 3way junction rehabilitation
Koupal- Ramhormoz 3way junction project started due to deteriorating road condition and upon rehabilitation of the road the second lane construction was in order to reduce accidents and increase capacity. This highway is an easy access to Behbahan city through Ramhormoz.
Koupal- Ramhormoz 3way junction 2nd lane study
Ramhormoz City Belt-Way study
Koupal 3way junction study
Ahvaz- Imam Bandar junction on Haftgel highwaym Phase I &II study
Karoon river zone dam’s access roads study
This 21 Km highway connects Izeh city to Abaspoor dam, the width is 8.5 M and is used as in- out route, actually is the access rad for Kaoon river dams.
Review of Zagros flat phase I study plus phase II study
This 110 M parcel road is an ancillary road 6 M wide which connects Dezful city to Lali. As demand increases this road needs to upgrade to main roads criteria. Final width will be 11 M and geometrical corrective measures must be applied to curves and inclines.
8 مشخصات پروژه
9 مشخصات پروژه
10 مشخصات پروژه